Note: this functionality is only available to corporate account administrators.
If this is your 1st time creating a landing page:
- Go to Templates > Landing Page
- Click the 'Add New Template' button in the sidebar
- Enter a template name. For example, Loan Officer Template or Branch Site Template
- Select a template from the 'Master Template' dropdown
- After the page refreshes click the 'Save Changes' button
- Note: you can edit the Page HTML and make any changes to the template you wish. Just be sure to 'Save Changes' after making any template changes.
To create a landing page:
- Click the 'Admin' menu
- Click the 'Landing Pages' tab
- Click the 'Add Landing Page' button
- Fill in the requested information
The final steps will be to configure the landing page by:
- Selecting a landing page template or entering your own HTML source code
- If you are not familiar with HTML just drop us a support request and we can complete this for you
- for example, loan officer images, branch, office or company images, etc...
Note: you can preview the landing page at any time by:
- Clicking the 'Save Changes' button
- Clicking the 'Preview Landing Page' button