Lead campaigns allow you to accept leads from online or offline sources such as lead vendors, web site forms, 3rd party's, etc..
You can create lead campaigns to automatically distribute leads live in real-time. You can set the incoming leads lead source, initial status and marketing code, and distribute the lead to a Queue or Distribution List.
Are you purchasing leads from 3rd party lead vendors? No problem:
- Set up either a queue or distribution list
- Create a lead campaign and have incoming leads routed to a queue or lead distribution list
- Give the lead vendor the posting instructions we provide when you create a lead campaign
If incoming leads are setup to be routed to a queue, each queue member will receive an email notification letting them know that a new lead has been received and is awaiting action.
If incoming leads are routed to a distribution list, leads are delivered in round robin format and the next user in line to receive a lead will be notified by email letting them know that a new lead has been received and is awaiting their action.
To create a lead campaign:
- Click the 'Admin' link (top right - only available to admin users)
- Click the 'Lead Campaigns' tab
- Click the 'Add New Campaign' button in the sidebar