You have the ability to automatically remove specific Non Public Information (NPI) data from a lead after x number of days.
Go to the Admin > Settings screen and look for the Erase NPI Data section:
An automatic cron job will run daily on the server. This job will look for any leads in your account that are older than the current date - 'Days to Wait' and erase the following NPI Data for each lead found:
- Drivers License Number
- Base Income
- Overtime Income
- Commission Income
- Dividend Interest Income
- Other Income
- Previous Monthly Income
- Existing Mortgage Loan Number 1
- Existing Mortgage Loan Number 2
When NPI Data is erased the fields listed above will be locked to prevent a user from entering NPI Data again.
When the automatic cron job runs and NPI Data is erased, log entries will be made in each leads history as follows:
- NPI Data Erased - logs the date and time that the NPI data was erased for a lead
- NPI Fields Locked - logs the date and time that the NPI fields have been locked
- NPI Fields Unlocked - logs the date and time that the NPI fields have been unlocked
- this logging event occurs when locked NPI Fields are unlocked
You can view these log entries in the history for an individual lead or on the 'Lead Activity' report which logs 70+ historical events at the lead level.
Unlocking NPI Data Fields
This may be necessary if an old lead comes back to life.
Locked NPI data fields can be unlocked from the Leads > Pipeline screen by selecting specific leads and using the 'Enable NPI Fields' sidebar menu link.