Send automatic emails throughout the year to leads and clients in your pipeline or business contacts in your rolodex.
To create a drip email campaign:
1. Go to Marketing > Email Campaigns > Campaign Builder
2. Click the 'Drip Campaign' button
3. Select a drip campaign
- Drip campaigns are predefined by your corporate marketing department
4. Review the default email messages included in the drip campaign
- If an email message is unlocked, users can choose a different email message in place of the default email message by clicking the 'pencil' icon
- To preview an email message click the 'magnify' icon and a preview will be displayed in a new browser tab/window
5. Click 'Next'
6. Select one or more lists to send the email message to then click 'Next'
7. Enter the start date you would like your drip email campaign to start
- The send date for each email message in the drip campaign will be updated to reflect the email message send date
8. Click the 'Schedule Drip Campaign' button
Reminder: Campaigns are sent to lists. Please read How do I create a new email campaign lists