First, we remove duplicates for every campaign you send, so if a recipient is subscribed to multiple lists and you send a campaign to all of those lists, they will only ever receive one copy of your email.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my client imports more subscribers than they're paying for?
- What happens if a user goes over the send limit on a basic monthly plan?
- How do I cancel monthly billing
- How does monthly billing work?
- How can I add an email message template users can choose to send an email marketing message?
- What is a spam complaint?
- The Email Client Usage report
- Why are Yahoo! and Hotmail moving my email to the Spam folder?
- What is a reasonable unsubscribe rate?
- What does it mean when a subscriber has opened my campaign multiple times?